THE SECRET INGREDIENT by Marion Smith

For years I have had a saying which I tell my family. Whenever they compliment my cooking, sewing abilities , gardening skills or thoughtful deeds, I always say, "well, you know it is special because it was made (or done) with love." This is true- the special added secret ingredient to make anything more exceptional is to add an extra dash of love to it.We should remember to say a quick prayer for the recipient, a prayer of thanks for God given talents or praise to the Lord for the desire to do this special thing . Counting our blessings never hurts!

Likewise, our loving heavenly Father has added this "special ingredient" when He made you and when He made me. He made us in His likeness, with a special measure of love. It never ceases to amaze me that the God of the universe- the One who created everything has added this beautiful "secret ingredient" into the lives of His children. How blessed we are! Let's remember to thank Him today!

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP