PLANNING by Melanie Schurr

My husband and I are still in the prime of our lives, yet we are beginning to seriously discuss our impending retirement. As a newly married couple, when my spouse tried to raise the issue of old age, financial security, and death, I was not as open to discussing such topics at length. They were often painful and I felt there was more than enough time to ponder such things. But as I now approach my 40's
and my husband his 50's, I know that, as painful as it is, we must face age for there is no way to avoid it. Thus, it is best to prepare, plan, and make the most of it by doing things now that will ensure our optimal health and well-being for later.

So many times we plan and prepare for our earthly future, yet give little regard to our spiritual welfare and future. And, just as there are some individuals who reserve thoughts of old age for when they are seniors, suddenly finding them self unprepared, so too, do some people put off thoughts of God and salvation until they
are facing serious trauma, illness, or death.

Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today? Call on Christ and ensure your spiritual future.

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP