PAINLESS SURGERY By Sally I. Kennedy

Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." John 5:17

Growing up in a large city, I learned to have many fears. I guess they stayed with me, buried underneath the twists and turns that life takes when you’re growing up. So they never really went anywhere, and would surface from time to time in different ways.

Recently a situation came up that would normally cause me to become frightened, even panic. Yet I felt calm and peaceful. In fact, I didn’t even realize I hadn’t been scared, until later.

Somewhere along the line, the Lord did surgery, and took out the unwanted, unnecessary fear. Painless surgery; I wasn’t aware of when it took place.

God is so good to us! He is always at work, helping us and changing us to grow us into His image and likeness. Sometimes we know it, and other times not.

I’m thankful for Holy Spirit who helps us do what we cannot on our own, through Jesus’ name.

That is good news.

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP