ABUNDANT LOVE By K.K.James

YES, HIS love has no bounds. If you have full faith in HIM, nothing can separate you from his abundant LOVE !!!

It was 8.30 AM on Saturday, 10th April, 1999. I and my wife were sitting on the hospital bed in Room No.1 in the Intensive Care Unit of the Regional Cancer Centre, Trivandrum, Kerala. I was holding our daughter Jamie in my arms - her legs were in her Mummy's lap. My right hand held her left hand wrist and I was feeling her pulse. I could feel the pulse - tick....tick....tick.. I was repeatedly telling her "don't be scared , Father Jesus is with you" and my inside was saying "Praise the Lord"...."Praise the Lord"....... Mummy was sobing, but no sound came out. A smile appeared on her face and it was gleaming. The pulse rate started lowering. Slowly and slowly it reduced ... slowing down ...and down ...and down ... and it stopped.

It was 8.40 AM. The smile was still there on her lips. Her face looked fresh as if nothing happened. From then on she was in the arms of her Heavenly Father. Tears rolled down our faces. We did'nt scream or shout. We knew where our "little angel" was. I called the Nurse and asked her to check our daughter's pulse. She checked and said it was over.

Our dreams and hopes were shattered. Everything we were holding on to collapsed. Our precious one was snatched away. Nine months' of pains and prayers!!? We consoled each other. We knew that God will not harm us and had full faith in Him. We had witnessed His love during the past nine months. His love strengthened us.

On 12th April on the funeral day, His powerful hands were holding us. People were surprised at the cool on our face. They, including those of my own blood, expected us to be hysterical, and few of them said that we could have lost our mental balance. After the funeral they asked me, how could I keep my composure and be so cool. I told them that "it was because I met my Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ and that the abundant flow of His love and strength is holding us."

But, after few months when I told them more about the Jesus I met, they abused us. They talked about our old life, the life before we met with our Saviour. They asked us to go and preach to the sinners, not to them because they are not sinners like us. We know that when we become true christians, we will face problems, accusations, perils and swords more from our own people than others, because a Christians life is the life of Cross. We find a lot of happines in that and we still pray for those of "my own blood" to experience the true and abundant love which our Lord Jesus Christ wants to shower on them.

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP