WHAT PRAYER CAN DO By Bob Perks

When I write my stories I try to inspire. This one won't inspire you, it will bring you to your knees.

If you want to put your own challenges in life in proper perspective, tell people that you will pray for them.

That's what I did in my last message.

Reading them told me "My life is now perfect." Or at least so much better than I thought.

Here's what I heard:

My marriage is failing.

I am suffering from panic, anxiety and depression.

I need money $2,690 for my rent.

I work in a children's hospital...they need prayer

We are living in our car.

A young boy fell down 14 steps.

I have Crohns disease.

My husband needs a miracle.

I've lost contact with my son...he has challenges.

I am seriously over weight and need the will power.

I am caring for my grandmother (Parkinson's) and we have
nowhere to take her for care. My husband may lose his job.

I had a girlfriend I never appreciated, now separated by miles
and regret not seeing her as "the one" when we were together.

I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

Pray with me regarding my marriage.

An arson fire forced us to another place we don't feel is "home."

Friends suffering with health issues, spouse and I are not connected,
elderly mother dying, children away,
hard to see grandchildren. ..

Pray that two masses are removed from my lung.

My son's return to Christian faith.

I have cancer today is my first treatment.

My children's health issues and my husband leaving.

I am blind and need a part time job...employers are "afraid to hire
me."

i want to love and be loved after all that is what gives
meaning to life......i have nothing and so my life has no meaning.
simple written request...Please pray for me.

My siblings need financial help and I cannot help this time.

Depression.

Anxiety and panic disorder.

and more.

Does that put your life in perspective? Please join me in prayer.
"I wish you enough!"

Bob Perks

I encourage you to share my stories but
I do ask that you keep my name and contact
information with my work.

If you would like to receive Bob's Inspirational
stories, please visit http://www.IWishYou Enough.com
and submit your email address.
"I Wish You enough!"

2001 Bob Perks
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear
much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP