I'M TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED and TOO ANOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED! Author Unknown

I refuse to be discouraged, to be sad or to cry.
I refuse to be downhearted and here's the reason why:
I have a God who is almighty; who is sovereign and supreme;
I have a God who loves me, and I am on his team.
He is all wise and powerful; Jesus is His Name; though everything else is changeable, My God remains the same.

I refuse to be defeated.
My eyes are on my GOD.
He has promised to be with me, as through this life I trod.
I am looking past my circumstances, to heaven's throne above.
My prayers have reached the heart of God.
I am resting in His love.

I give thanks to Him in everything.
My eyes are on His face.
The battle is His; the victory is mine; He will help me win the race.
I repeat, I'M TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!"

0 comments:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP